1.07.2009

Alta Moda has done it again and again and again....

So i have to brag about my super friends, Hilary and Justin of Alta Moda Bridal. I know, I can't post without mentioning them every time. Its because they are so amazing. Being a business owner myself and understanding the difficulties behind it, I can't help but be so incredibly proud of Hilary's an Justin' s amazing success. This year, Hilary launched her very own collection of temple ready bridal gowns. We had the honor to be behind the model on hair and makeup of the photo shoot for the launch of her new collection. Shot by none other than Heidi Uhl, the other amazement of our lives, the pictures are amazing and the gowns are fabulous just like everything that Hilary touches!
Hilary, Your amazing and we just love love love you!
Heres some pictures from the shoot. (Because we all love before and afters) and one behind the scenes..





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love you ladies, too.