3.19.2009

Check out our Vendor Links to the left. We're cheering on some great new people that we think you will love too! 

Pink Piggy Designs
Brown Brothers Catering
Laughing Gravy Entertainment
Sugar Kisses Cakes

Not to mention our other vendors - Its an HONOR to work with the creme de la creme of the wedding Industry. 

If your looking to book vendors for your wedding our recommendations for flawless planning is all right there! 
Don't see a particular vendor your working with that you feel everyone needs to know about? please pop us an email and share the good info! Brides can appreciate a good vendor or two or three.. you get the point! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had Justin Hackworth shoot my wedding three years ago and I can't even count the number of people that are in love with our photographs

Cynthia said...

I can't believe I don't have Justin on here! What a dork I am. I LOVE LOVE JUSTIN! Thank you!