5.18.2008

Alicia




Its people like Alicia that make me want to work all day everyday because when your with people like her its not "work" its having a blast. Here are her before and after pictures. The difference in these two photos other than the obvious (her hair) is the lip color. But we do want to take a poll and see what you think. Should Alicia wear her hair back or down for her wedding. Cast your vote! Enizio thinks down ~ Alicia thinks up ~ What do you think?? We were not hired to do her hair but that hasn't stopped us from giving our opinion!

7 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

I think up b/c she looks younger with her hair up... :) Sorry to disagree with the pros, but I'll have to side with the bride this time :) Plus, Carol can hook her up with an up-do. She hooked me up!

Jolynne said...

I think it should be up! It's more formal to me then down....and I agree with the last comment it does make her look younger with it up.

Jolynne said...

ohh yea and I no no matter what you guys decide I know she will be beautiful! You guys are amazing! I'm so greatful to have such talented friends!

Molly said...

I'm thinking up.... Plus, I LOVE the hair band with it. Sleek and stylish! AND, I like the lighter lip color on her also in that updo pic. Plus, it is a little more formal, but heck! Its a wedding! But, having a simple up-do that is sleek, simple and stylish is nice... no so "update" or fancy/prissy...just stylish :) Nice work, ladies!!! Making the world a better place, one beautiful bride at a time :) ( p.s. you can d my hair and makeup everyday if you want! I want to be like Oprah and have a personal stylists do me up every morning!)

Mandy Schalk Cooper said...

My husband and I both think The hair down

Mandy Schalk Cooper said...

sorry we disagreed with everyone. We like it up too, and I typically go for the up-do more...but I think she looks more feminine and soft with it down.

Mandy said...

I like either but i think if you could get her have you do it like you did Gen's for her wedding it would be amazing down! I also Like the darker lipstick...