8.24.2008

Updates

Carrie
Carrie is a good friend of Macy. This week she was married! Congrats!!! She was photographed by Gallery Photo, check out how her professional photo turned out. I had to put it up because i think its really great! The before and afters are from the wedding day session, the pro photo is from her bridal session.






Maya
Hair by Cassie and makeup by Carol, I didn't have a chance to meet Maya. But the girls did a great job! Here are her trial pictures..



Jordan

This girl right here and her awesome mom, are the reason I love my job so much! We can all agree that this picture is not the best but i have to give a visual of Jordan (this is all I took. i was having too much fun to remember a before and after). She is so gorgeous and by far the most fun session for me. I flew solo on this one since were only on for makeup. Jordan is a flight attendant marrying a pilot. Is that not the cutest thing? and her mom...the best!! 




Check out Hannah's engagement  session Cassie and Carol prepped here. Photographed by the amazing Rebekah Westover. 
Heres her bridal session pictures with us. Check out how the professional ones turned out here
She's so gorgeous!


No comments: