8.18.2008


We have had the opportunity to work with Rebekah Westover on several weddings but would you believe that I still have not personally met her? Crazy I know. 
Today I was checking out her blog when I came across one of her posts that shared that one of her weddings had been featured on theknot.com. It was a great moment for me because it just so happen to be a wedding we worked and not only that it was the first wedding the whole team did together. (I actually think it was Cassies first job with Enizio!)  The party was large enough to require all four of us to come out on the wedding day. Not to mention it was by far one of our most influential brides yet and one of my personal favorites. 
Congrats to Kathy who was featured and also because in about 3 weeks will be celebrating her 1 year anniversary (sept 8th). Thank you for allowing us the honor to be a part of your big day! 
Rebekah did a fab job on the photography. If it wasn't for Rebekah i may have never of known Kathy had been featured. So cool!!! Thanks!! 


No comments: