4.17.2009

Cheers to Retrospect for all they are achieving!

Theres a quote that says something like "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same"
Thats how I feel about Tim and Heidi.
I know I over post about how much we work with them and how much I love them but you can't not talk about people who have made a difference in your life. Carol and I have been laughed at and ridiculed many times about our idea to start Enizio On-Site. I can't even tell you! It was so refreshing to meet people who believed in you and encouraged, helped and pushed you to be the best. Those are the people you want to keep close and thats why we work so heavily with Retrospect as well as Alta Moda, Studio Stems and the other vendors you see listed to the right of this page.
Tim and Heidi were just recently featured in the American Entrepenuer Project. Just link here to read the article and you have to see the cute picture. Its totally Heidi and Tim.
Anyway, I am so proud of them and so proud to work with them.
Heres to Tim and Heidi! A blessing from Heaven! Way to go guys!!!

No comments: