5.07.2009


CAROL & I had the opportunity to spend an evening with Geno Stampora who will be inducted into the NAHA Hall of Leaders this summer. As one of the most influential Hairdressers in the Industry, Geno deserves the award 100 times over. I have never left an educational session more ready to take on my career than that with Geno. A hilariously motivating class, Carol and I were reminded of the importance of our jobs, our positions and the influence we can really have. There is such a stereotype about hairdressers and makeup artists but as in all things, its what you make and think of it. I am so proud to do what I do. Its very rewarding to help people feel good about themselves as well as realizing that it takes true talent to do what we do.
Thanks Larry for the opportunity to meet Geno and pick at his brain for one night!

No comments: