7.14.2009

Teaming up with Justin Hackworth for Modbod


Here are some photos from the recent shoot for Modbod shot by our dear friend Justin Hackworth. Kelly and Morgan were the talent behind this shoot. I have to brag because I have worked several photoshoots in my time and even though you work with beautiful models, it still takes talent to make them look right for a shoot. I couldn't be more proud or happy with the work Kelly and Morgan did for this shoot. They rocked it and the pictures say it all. For the little experience they have, these two talented artists will make it far in their careers and I am so proud that they are on our team! And of course Justin delivered beautiful photos. Of course!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are such gorgeous pictures! Love this photo shoot.

www.cablecarcouture.com