6.30.2010

Donna and Aria Photography



A couple of weeks ago I posted on twitter that I had the opportunity to be a part of a really great maternity shoot.
I love all things couples but specially babies! Its not everyday I get to take part in something like this, so for me it was a real honor.
Donna called us to get her all dolled up for her shoot. During the trial she asked me to accompany her to her shoot to make sure everything went perfect. I was so excited. When I saw her get into the Utah Lake, I knew her photography was going to be amazing

.

Photographed by the talents of Aria Photography, take a look at the rest of her set here.
Donna has got to be the hottest mamma I've ever seen and one of the coolest people I've ever met! I thank her from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to take part in such an intimate moment in her life.
She's not finding out what she's having until baby arrives. I can't wait to hear what she ends up having.

No comments: