6.01.2008

Kristina

Another fabulous bride.. I love my job!! Kristina was absolutely lovely.
Due to bad weather we had to reschedule her bridals and that gave her the opportunity to work with the whole team. Macy and I teamed up for trial and wedding sessions and Cassie and Carol for bridals. Unfortunately I was not able to get a before and after photo until wedding day and since we were only hired for makeup that day I cant take credit for the fab hair in the picture. That is the work of Stephanie at Salon Posh. We are however responsible for hair and makeup for bridal portrait at the bottom of the posting. I like to post a pro photo so you can see how our work photographs professionally.
Thank you to Salon Posh for their kindness hosting us for Kristina's wedding and of course to my girl Kristina.. You are AWESOME!!




No comments: